Being an entrepreneur in a thriving region
Coaticook is the region of Estrie boasting the highest number of self-employed workers. Many resources are available to anyone wishing to start up a business or learn to better manage their existing enterprise.
Financial institutions and consulting groups
A variety of regional financial institutions and consulting groups are available to assist entrepreneurs facing financial decisions.
- La caisse Desjardins des Verts-Sommets de l’Estrie
- CIBC Bank
- Royal Bank
- National Bank
- Financial groups
- Groupe conseil agricole (farm consulting)
- Accounting offices
The Coaticook MRC also provides interested entrepreneurs with an “opportunity bank” so they can find the perfect place to rent or purchase, or a plot of land to rent out.
Health and socials services
- Centre de santé et de services sociaux de la MRC-de-Coaticook, with a 24-hour emergency room
- Family clinic run by the family physician group GMF des Frontières
- Centre d’action bénévole de la MRC de Coaticook (volunteer centre)
- Association des personnes handicapées de la MRC de Coaticook (for persons with disabilities)
- Troubadours de la vie
- L’Éveil (community mental health resource)
Recreation and sports