Being a professional in a vibrant region
A range of occupations are practised in Coaticook across the industrial, agriculture and agri-food industries as well as in business and public services. Working in the Coaticook region is the best of both worlds: residents contribute to a dynamic economy while enjoying an exceptional quality of life.
Health and socials services
- Centre de santé et de services sociaux de la MRC-de-Coaticook, with a 24-hour emergency room
- Family clinic run by the family physician group GMF des Frontières
- Centre d’action bénévole de la MRC de Coaticook (volunteer centre)
- Association des personnes handicapées de la MRC de Coaticook (for persons with disabilities)
- Troubadours de la vie
- L’Éveil (community mental health resource)
Recreation and sports
- Acti-Sports MRC de Coaticook
- Centre récréatif Gérard-Couillard de Coaticook (arena)
- Centre sportif Desjardins
- Coaticook’s Beaulne Museum
- Pavillon des arts et de la culture
- Salon de quilles Riviera (bowling alley)
- Julien Morin stadium in Coaticook
- 7 municipal libraries
- Club de golf de Coaticook
The region is home to a sports centre that offers activities for all Coaticook residents and features corporate rates. Acti-Sports MRC de Coaticook promotes physical activity and sports within the Coaticook region.
For those who live outside the region, work in a nearby urban centre, or simply wish to get around the area, a number of affordable transportation options are available for your commute. The Coaticook region offers two taxi services and one interurban transportation service, Acti-Bus, which provides the region’s residents with an urban transportation circuit. Acti-Bus runs from Sunday to Saturday, according to summer and regular hours. We invite you to consult the schedule for details.