The Coaticook region is the site of many housing developments
Many such projects can be found throughout the region. Following is a snapshot of regional housing projects under way. Please contact the municipalities directly to find out more.
- Within the town of Coaticook itself, two zones have been developed for residential construction: the Barnston development and the McAuley development. In addition to the two housing developments belonging to the City of Coaticook, several other sectors are owned by private contractors.
- Similar projects can be found, among others, in Martinville, where seven lots with municipal services, totalling at least 1,000 ft2 each, are available.
- In Dixville, a new residential neighbourhood comprises 50 new lots including an 18-lot sector devoted to tiny houses.
- In Waterville, various promoters are providing buyers with large lots that have water and sewer service.
- The municipality of Compton is also home to several builders who are promoting lots located in natural settings.
- In Saint-Venant-de-Paquette, a private contractor is promoting lots for residential construction in exceptionally quiet locations.
- The village of East Hereford is even giving away lots for new home constructions!
- Saint-Malo is currently developing a parcel of 12 large lots, all with municipal sewer service.
- In Saint-Herménégilde, a promoter is providing new residents with a 16-lot project including 13 that cover 4 hectares. The goal is to offer wooded lots within a natural setting.